Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Down and Dirty

Oh BOY! I had enough of disposable diapers! Everytime I throw one away I cringe at the massive carbon footprint I am leaving behind. Not including everything else that I throw or waste away. I decided to make the switch to cloth diapering. Have you read whats in disposables?! Yech! That alone makes me want to change my habits. I have only experimented a little so far with my cloth stash...have been prepping them all week and tomorrow I will have my youngest in cloth all day...or at least till i run out depending on leaks and tweaks.

On another note. I was wearing Gavin in my moby while at the zoo..I pass these 2 ladies who then decide to rudely comment on how uncomfortable my poor baby must be..and go on to gossip what a terrible thing it was. Apparently these ignorant 'ladies' did not clue in on how content my happy sleeping baby was all nestled up next to his mamas beating heart. Their overgrown children were hanging out of their strollers draggin their feet and whining for attention. Lets focus on our own kids before making comments about strangers! And im not against strollers, helloooo i use one all the time with one kid or the other, I just love wearing them any chance i get... its great bonding and they LOVE it! :)

Tomorrow is Gavins 2 month check up. Shots and all. Im not against vaxing, although his 12 month will be delayed. As rei's was. Yikes, i hate shot day!

Geez I need to go for a run and let go to soak up some much needed endorphins! too bad its -3 degrees out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment